So, are you worried about meal replacement shakes for children and do you wonder if they are right meal choice for your children?
Look no more. Just read my research bellow and you will know if meal replacement shakes are good for your kids.
Parents, especially mothers, often experience the dilemma of having the need to make them eat healthy food choices while there are several easy-to-prepare meals that are low in nutrient and protein available.
The busy lives of parents often hinder them from being able to provide the healthful needs of their children.
True to its sense, now more than ever, this problem affects every family and every child. Lower nutritional intake among children could stumper their general growth patterns.
Parents who often opt o pick the easy way out from this problem through picking junk food over nutritious choices might not be able to change the course of the attitude of their children towards food later on.
Top Meal Replacement Shakes for Kids & Teenagers
Here is the top 3 choice you can get for your kids safe & sound. All meal shakes compared in bellow table:
Kids Meal Shake
And here are my detailed reviews about each of them if you want to know exact why they will be good for your children.
Review: KidzShake – Nutritional Shake Review
According to those who have tried it, the product is something their children willingly take. There are even times when their children would be the ones to a request for this shake for a snack or as part of their breakfast before they go to school.
But what is the Kidz shake meal about? What are its contents, and just how healthy is this particular shake?
This all-in-one nutritional product for children is doctor-approved. Nutritionists find it to be among the top products available in the market for kids to provide the ample nutrition they need based on the daily intake measure. Consisting of healthy calories, this shake aids in providing the young ones a better source of nutrition apart from other easy-to-prepare meals.
Parents specifically like the idea of having to prepare it easy and not have the need to be strongly concerned if they are providing the children what they need.
Kidz shake meal replacement is something that contains everything that young ones need. With 16 servings of protein and complete multivitamin resource specifically directed to children’s growth needs, this drink is highly effective in providing as much health support young ones need. Apart from protein and multivitamins, the shake also has probiotics, Omega 3s and digestive enzymes that improve the function of the different systems in the child’s body. A fiber rich drink like Kidz shake can make it easier for the body to absorb all the different vitamins that the shake contains.
Also important to mention is that this shake drink for kids can provide health needs of young individuals with specific dietary needs. It is natural and has no GMO –defined ingredients; it has no fillers and no dyes either. Gluten, buts, and dyes are kept out from the list of ingredients used in the production of this shake.
Formulated to support the immune system of a young child and strengthen the capacity of the body to face the different dangers of having to deal with general health disturbances as they go out to play or go to school and mingle with others.
The best thing about this shake is that it provides a more competent source of development for the child and a much easier and better option for parents to feed their children with the nutrition they need. Everyone is supported properly through this meal replacement drink; choosing it would not be merely an escape from having to prepare healthy meals. Instead, it is a better option for increasing the capacity of children to fight off disturbing health conditions now and later on. It is a healthy add on to what meals the children already eats.
Review: PediaSure Nutrition Shake Review
Making sure that my kids get the right nutrition is really important to me. Sometimes, they can be especially picky eaters and end up not eating the vegetables and protein they need to support their growing bodies.
I started looking for something that they would like that would supplement their nutrition, and that’s how I found PediaSure’s Grow and Gain meal replacement shake for kids. I felt like I hit the jackpot.
Finally, I had something that would give me peace of mind about my kid’s nutrition. I never want to force them to eat anything, but I wanted them also to get the nutrition they needed to go. Thankfully, they love PediaSure’s Grow and Gain, and I feel so much better about their picky eating now.
- Each shake has 7 grams of protein and 25 different vitamins and minerals.
- They come in a resealable, plastic container because more often than not kids set things down before finishing them, especially my kids.
- They are also gluten-free kosher and suitable for kids who are lactose intolerant.
- It also has all of the essential vitamins for growing kids, like Vitamin A, C, D, and E.
- This meal replacement shake for kids comes in five flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, banana, and berry. We always keep the chocolate and strawberry in my house because that’s what my kids like the best.
I think there are some major benefits for PediaSure’s Grow and Gain.
- The fact that it has 7 grams of protein means that I can easily fill some of the gaps in my kids’ diets and the 25 vitamins and minerals let me know for sure that they are getting what they need to grow healthy and strong.
- Having the shakes good for lactose intolerant kids is important too. My youngest has little sensitivity to milk, but he can drink these without feeling “yucky” as he puts it.
- You can also make amazing shakes with this. A favorite in our house is a chocolate banana shake. I just throw a banana in the blender with the chocolate PediaSure Grow and Gain, add a little ice and blend. My kids think it’s a milkshake and have no idea how good it is for them!
As far as cons go, we didn’t find any in my house. Although, I have had other parents mention that their kids don’t like the flavor. Originally, I was hesitant about the sugar content, but it was recently reduced from 18 grams of sugar to 12 grams for Vanilla, Berry, Strawberry and Banana. They also reduced the sugar in the Chocolate from 24 grams to 14 grams. That alone was enough to encourage me to try them as a meal replacement shake for my kids.
Overall, I am so happy that I found PediaSure Grow and Gain. They have made such a positive impact on my kids’ health and weight. I have been slowly getting them to try more and more new food, so they are getting a little less picky, but I will for sure keep this as a part of their diet to make sure that they are getting enough vitamins and minerals. I recommend trying these for your kids!
Review: Orgain Kids Protein Nutritional Shake
Getting my kids to eat enough nutritious food was becoming a challenge.
I knew that they were picky eaters, but I was starting to notice that there were some seriously concerning gaps in their diet.
I started to look for a meal replacement shake for kids that would supplement their diet. I wanted something organic that had both protein and vitamins and minerals.
Thankfully, I finally found Orgain Kids Protein Organic Nutritional Shake. It was exactly what I was looking for, and I knew I could feel good giving it to my kids to supplement their diet.
- Orgain Kids Protein Shakes have 8 grams of protein and 21 vital vitamins and minerals.
- What makes it unique from other shakes I’ve seen is that it has a fruit and veggies blend in each shake. While my kids are good with eating fruit, trying to get them to eat their vegetables can require a herculean effort on my part with a fair amount of pleading/bribing.
- This meal replacement shake for kids lets me worry a little bit less about making sure they eat all of their peas at dinner because I know they can get the nutrition from it in Orgain.
For my family, Orgain has some incredibly amazing positives.
- They are gluten free, soy free, and free of artificial preservatives and flavors.
- My daughter has what we think is a little bit of sensitivity to gluten, so we are trying to reduce the amount of it in our diet for her.
- It can be difficult to find a meal replacement shake for kids that is totally gluten free, but Orgain delivers.
- Even better is that my kids love it! Strawberry and chocolate are favorites in our house, and we always keep them on hand for an after-school snack. My kids love how they kind of taste like a milkshake and I love that they get so many vitamins from them!
On the cons side, I don’t have any for my family. We love it in our house, and they have helped out kids stay healthy. However, one of my daughter’s friends was visiting and tried one. She said that she didn’t like the taste. I think it is because it tastes a little like non-fat milk with flavoring in it. But that has not stopped my kids from enjoying it. I have never heard one complaint from my two girls. We do try to stay away from full-fat milk though, so it is possible that my girls are just used to milk-like products tasting similar to what Orgain tastes like.
All in all, Orgain Kids Protein Shakes have been an absolute lifesaver for my family. We have been really happy with how much our girls like them, and it seems like they have so much more energy now. I think that adding these to their diet has improved their health. If you are looking for a good way to add some protein into your kids’ diets as getting them more fruits and veggies, I highly recommend giving Orgain and shot. It could make all the difference for your kids too!