Are you trying to lose weight using the Cinnamon and Honey cleanse diet? If yes, I will help you with some of the key facts and methods of doing it.
Home remedies are becoming very popular to lose weight. The Cinnamon and Honey cleanse diet is one such home remedy.
Natural remedies for weight loss are the best as they have minimum side effects and maximum benefits. Honey and Cinnamon both have some crucial health benefits, especially for weight loss.
When these two are combined, they show a synergistic effect. So, first, I will tell you the individual benefits of Honey and Cinnamon in weight loss. Then, we will proceed to their combined effect.
Benefits of Honey in Weight Loss
- Honey is a natural sweetener.
- It has many health benefits and is enriched with Minerals and Carbohydrates, and vitamins such as B2, B3, B5, B6, and C.
- It raises the energy level and naturally decreases the untimely food cravings.
- Food cravings make you eat more than required and produce fat in the body.
- Raw Honey reduces cholesterol and helps indigestion. The rise in the Cholesterol level is one major cause of obesity.
Benefits of Cinnamon in Weight Loss
- Cinnamon is very effective in reducing LDL, which is Low-Density Cholesterol. Low-Density Cholesterol is also known as bad cholesterol as it is the main cause of fat deposition in the body.
- In addition to lowering LDL, it also raises high-density Cholesterol (HDL) in the blood. HDL is good cholesterol.
- Cinnamon sticks or powder can reduce the blood sugar levels in the body. It helps in Type 2 Diabetes. The elevated sugar level in the body is also one of the causes of fat gain and obesity.
- It is a very effective anti-oxidant. This spice is enriched with manganese, fiber, calcium, and iron. It helps in cleansing the colon and reducing fat content in the body by facilitating digestion.
So, when Cinnamon and Honey are consumed together as a cleanse diet, they prove very effective in weight loss. It helps in reducing the food cravings, cuts down the body fat, increases metabolism, and talks about a few.
This diet provides energy to the body to make it active. When your body is active, you can perform the physical exercises efficiently.
What is a Cinnamon and Honey Cleanse Diet?
When I say Cinnamon and Honey cleanse diet, I mean a proper way of preparing Cinnamon and Honey for weight loss. This diet is essentially cinnamon powder mixed with honey and water.
When you add Honey to hot water, it is not effective. Some important enzymes in Honey get destroyed by the heat of the water. So, you should add honey only in normal water.
The ratio of Cinnamon and Honey is 1:2. It means, if you are taking half a teaspoon of Cinnamon, take 1 teaspoon Honey.
My recommended Cinnamon powder products from Amazon are:
Organic Wise Ceylon Cinnamon Ground Powder
Simply Organic Cinnamon Ground Certified Organic
Use natural or raw honey for the best results. Natural honey is the unprocessed form of honey with maximum weight loss benefits. And here are my recommendations for raw honey:
Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey
Crockett Honey Raw and Unfiltered Arizona Desert Wildflower Honey
The Recipe: How to Prepare Cinnamon and Honey for Cleansing?
To prepare the cleanse diet, you will need Cinnamon powder and raw Honey.
Use Cinnamon sticks if you don’t have ground Cinnamon; however, it is advisable to prepare with Cinnamon powder always.
- Take ½ teaspoon of ground Cinnamon.
- Take 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- Take one cup of water and bring it to boil
- Add ½ teaspoon Cinnamon powder in a fresh cup
- Then add the boiled water
- Please keep it for 30 minutes until it reaches room temperature
- Now strain and add 1 teaspoon honey and stir
You can consume the whole or keep it in the refrigerator for future use
If you want to make this cleanser in larger quantities, you can add more ingredients in the same proportion and refrigerate it.
How to Use this Diet for Weight Loss?
You need to be aware of how and when to follow this diet. I will divide it into four parts.
Consume the mixture with an empty stomach for great results. Make it a daily routine to have the mixture before eating anything else.
Ensure you do not eat at least for an hour after having it, as it makes your digestive system clean and metabolism high.
Drinking the Cinnamon and Honey cleanser between your meals can help you curb extra snacking post meals and food cravings. This healthy mixture also keeps you alert and active throughout the day. Have it if you suffer from post–meal crashes or dizziness.
Do you work out to lose weight? Cinnamon and Honey are beneficial to provide your body with extra energy.
You can maximize the effect by drinking this mixture before you head for an exercise. Ensure you don’t have anything until 30 minutes after finishing your workout; this will help your body burn more calories.
It is essential to have a gap between sleep and food at night. I know many of you find it difficult to control your midnight cravings for snacks. To control this, you can try Cinnamon and Honey.
It will lower the urge to eat extra food after your meals at night. This mixture also helps you to enjoy a peaceful and sound sleep.
Is this Diet Effective?
It is effective if you have it regularly. At the same time, you should also not over-expect. The diet is effective but, it is not a magical wand regarding weight loss. It will take time and only shed a marginal percent of your body fat.
You need to make extra efforts to follow this diet. You should maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy, sleep well and take necessary precautions to stop weight gain. This diet alone will not help you noticeably.
Are There Any Side Effects of Cinnamon and Honey Cleanse Diet?
Usually, Honey has no side effects. It depends on your body and reactions towards a particular thing. Some people might be allergic to Cinnamon.
Make sure you buy Ceylon Cinnamon powder. It is mild and usually less reactive. Apart from this, if you are trying Cinnamon for the first time, consult your physician.
Try to have a minimal quantity of this first. If you suffer from any reaction such as nausea, dizziness, or upset stomach, stop taking it.
Especially for kids and pregnant women, Cinnamon should be used under medical guidance. Pregnant women often keep away from Cinnamon.
With this, I conclude. Cinnamon and Honey cleanse diet helps in weight loss, but not very much. You should have it daily before sleeping and after waking up to get the best results.
If you think this article is interesting, please share it with your friends as well.
Also, I will love to receive your thoughts or queries on this one. Please share it in the comments below.